Content area

|
|

Fatalt forløb efter intoksikation med det nye designerdrug 25C-NBOMe

Forfatter(e)
Maren Tarpgaard1, Rikke Mærkedahl1 & Karen Buch Lauridsen2 1) Anæstesi, Regionshospitalet Herning 2) Klinisk Immunologisk Afdeling, Aarhus Universitetshospital Ugeskr Læger 2015;177:V09140523
Reference: 
Ugeskr Læger 2015;177:V09140523
Blad nummer: 
Sidetal: 
2-3
Fatal intoxication with the new designer drug 25C-NBOMe
This is a case report of a 22-year-old man, who snorted the content of three capsules of the new designer drug 25C-NBOMe (2-(4-chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine). 1-2 hours after the intake he became unconscious with generalized seizures, so he was intubated prehospitally and brought to the local hospital. At admission he had acute renal failure and was severely metabolic acidotic with potassium 8.6 mmol/l, lactate 28 mmol/l and pH 6.69. Despite maximal therapy he died ten hours after admission. 25C-NBOMe is currently legal in most parts of the world, and fatal intoxication with the drug has not yet been described in Scandinavia.
Du skal være logget ind for at læse denne artikel
Log ind

Right side

af Gert Einar Storm Kristensen | 20/11
1 Kommentar
af Finn Olav Hansen | 20/11
10 kommentarer
af Svend Erik Gundestrup | 19/11
12 kommentarer
af Anders Mark Christensen | 19/11
1 Kommentar
af Jens Meyer Svendsen | 17/11
1 Kommentar
af Peter Søndergaard | 17/11
1 Kommentar
af Tom Nygaard Kristensen | 16/11
1 Kommentar
af Susanne Udengaard Gydesen | 16/11
6 kommentarer
af Lars Otto Hutters | 16/11
2 kommentarer